By: Vaibhav Mishra RIG Intern Researcher
Dynamic Trust™ offered by RIG is an ideal product to be delivered via a platform as a service. Thus, if you feel safety in cyberspace is necessary, get in-line as RIG is about to take off, setting the foundation to build trust between users. 5 out of 10 of the most valuable companies in the world today – Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, and Alphabet, derive much of their wealth from their multi-sided platforms (MSPs). These platforms facilitate interactions and/or transactions between parties. Many MSPs are more valuable than other companies in the same industry that provide only services or products. A great example is, Airbnb now worth more than Marriott, the world’s largest hotel chain.
Back in software as a service’s (SaaS) early days, “platform” was often referred to as a complete software programming development environment and underlying subsystem with language, run-time, components, and all associated libraries and binaries. The result of using a platform (think Microsoft .NET or Java) was a software application.
Let’s start by defining a “platform” in the modern era of technology; it is a business model that creates value by facilitating exchanges between two or more interdependent groups, usually consumers and producers. To make these exchanges happen, platforms harness and create large, scalable networks of users and resources that can be accessed on-demand.
It also has several advantages, as shown below:
Figure 1 The benefits of Platform as a Service
Revolutionary Integration Group Inc. (RIG) can offer a platform as a service (PaaS) as one of its key service provider business models. Based on the below rationale:
- It makes it easier to collect appropriate data about our users and understand the customer pattern. This data, in turn, helps RIG grow its product portfolio.
- Platforms provide the flexibility of adding more services at the same doorstep. This gives the current customers a feeling of familiarity with our products even before the launch because of the same Platform.
- Platforms provide the ability to interact with several parties at once, thus PaaS provides a larger piece of the pie in the market to grab. Therefore, it helps amplify the revenue for RIG Inc.
- In today’s hyper-growth era, people are already on many platforms. There are several key players in the market, like Amazon, Facebook, etc. People love it even if they are unaware of it.
How can a company like RIG create a high potential MSP?
There are three simple ways to achieve this:
- Open the door to third parties. Example: RIG can build a platform and then open it for third parties to develop new utilities for their industry. This would enable RIG to save time and resources, which otherwise would have been spent building customized products for each industry.
- Connecting. Example: RIG can consider creating a feature for customers to connect via our Platform. Say the customer, a bank who uses another firm’s consulting services, can also ask them to secure their devices with our Dynamic Trust Product easily using our Platform for their contract duration.
- Connecting Products to Customers. Example: RIG can target individual employees too. Our tailored value proposition can be: “If it’s important enough for your organization, it’s important enough for you too.” People can easily use our Product for their personal devices, mobile phones, tablets, laptops etc.
Exciting times for RIG Inc.! PaaS is a highly viable business model for our business differentiating IP. For more information visit www.rigroup.co.
 Data collected with the permission of the users and controlled by users.